Designation: Assistant Professor, Law
Qualifications: BA, LLB, LLM, UGC NET
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest/Specialization: Corporate laws including law of arbitration, Companies Law, Competition Law, Trade Law and Consumer
She is an Assistant Professor of Law. She has completed her LLB from Banaras Hindu University (2010) and LLM in Business laws from National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore in 2012. She joined Amity Law School, Noida as an Assistant Professor of law in 2012. Since 2013, she has been teaching at NUSRL.
- Mining Environment and Environmental Mining: Impact Assessment
- Gender Justice and Rape Laws: A Critical Analysis
- Justice to Reproductive Rights: Indian Reality
- Challenges Before Anti Dumping Policy In Post Globalised Market
- Book Review- Dr. Zheng Sophia Tang on Jurisdiction and Arbitration Agreements in International Commercial Law (2014) in International Journal of Legal Studies and Research (IJLSR) 2016.
- Presented paper at workshop at Nirmala College Ranchi on Law Pedagogy and Challenges before Legal Education April 2016.
- Paper presented on Role of Dr. Ambedkar Towards Justice to Women at Libra Law College Dehradun, in Feb. 2016
- Paper presented at Faculty of Law, Allahabad University on Challenges before legal education : The Language Barrier in Feb. 2016.
- Attended Winter course for University teachers from 5/1/2016 to 25/1/2016 at Academic staff college Ranchi University
- Faculty Development Programme on Research methodology at Academic Staff College, Ranchi University, Ranchi July 27- Aug 3, 2015
- Attended Capacity Building Programme on Corporate laws from 8-13 June 2015 at NLU Delhi.
- Attended a faculty development Programme on Corporate Governance Issues at NUJS Kolkata March 29 2014
- Attended a workshop on ADR Skills and Teaching Ethics conducted by Menon Institute and ford Foundation at BHU Varanasi on Aug 22-24, 2014
- Paper presented on Privacy Laws for Consumers in India at National Seminar on Consumer law at Law Faculty, BHU Varanasi in March 2014
- Laws for Crime against Women: A Critical Analysis in a National Seminar at Galgotia University Greater Noida in March, 2013