Designation: Teaching Assistant, Legal Language
Qualifications: M. A. (English), St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi
Email Address: email@example.com
Area of Interest/ specialization: She has special interest in cultural and gender studies and has keen
interest in Diaspora fiction. Her reading rather extends from Chaucer to Shakespeare and from
Amish Tripathi to Suzzaine Collins.
She is a Teaching Assistant. She is a Post-Graduate in English from St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi.
- A Paper entitled Nayantara Sahgal’s ‘Rich Lie Us’: A Mirror of Indian Political Thinking is in the press and shall be soon available in the printed form.
- Organised a Seminar-cum-Debate on Preventive Vigilance as a tool for good Governance during the Vigilance week.
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar on Political Thinking in Indian Literature at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Attended a 21 days “Winter School”, from 5th Jan, 2016 to 25th Jan, 2016 at the ‘UGC Academic Staff College, Ranchi University, Ranchi’.
- Attended a 7 days “Faculty Development Program” organised at NUSRL, Ranchi from 25th Jan, 2016 to 31st Jan, 2016.