Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.Sc.( Hons.), LL.M., Ph.D., U.G.C.NET QUALIFIED
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest/Specialization: Corporate Law, Securities Law, Competition Law, Banking and Insurance
Dr. Rajesh Kumar is a skilled and qualified teacher of law with more than eleven year of teaching experience at Different Universities and Colleges. After completing his LL.B., LL.M and Ph.D. from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi and Qualifying his U.G.C Net Examination in December 2003, he remained actively engaged in teaching corporate and allied laws at various law colleges and universities starting from IMS Unison Law School, Dehradun and ICFAI Law School, Dehradun, VIPS (affiliated with G.G.S.I.P .University, Delhi) , and Amity Law School, Delhi (affiliated with G.G.S.I.P .University, Delhi) . From June 2013, He has been working in this University as Assistant Professor (Selection Grade).
- Emerging Role of SEBI in regulating corporate finance, ISBN No-9783659826573, Lambert Publication, Germany
- Criminal Courts and Justice, ISBN No- ISBN-10: 3659830445, ISBN-13: 978-3659830440, Lambert Publication Germany
- Securities Laws and Compliances, ISBN No- 978365983044, Satyam Law International, Delhi.
- Competition Laws of U.S., E.U and India, Satyam Law International, Delhi (In Press)
- Lectures on Recovery of Debt Due to Bank and Financial Institutions, Book Corporation, Kolkatta (In Press)
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Takeovers (Accepted for Publication)
- Law of Banking (Accepted for Publication)
- Role of SEBI in Regulating stock exchanges in India, IJLP , ISSN:2347-4963, Impact Factor : 1.116
- Recovery of Non Performing Assets: Issues and Challenges, NUSRL Journal of Law and Policy , ISSN: 2349-99-82
- Standard Essential Patents and FRAND licensing: Indian Practice , Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP), Volume 4, Issue 2, April – June 2016,ISSN: ISSN: 2347-4963; Impact Factor : 1.116
- Regulatory Framework of Securitization and Reconstruction companies in India : Volume 2 Issue 2, World Journal on Juristic Policy, ISSN :2394-5044
- Rights of Debtor Under SARFESI Act, 2002, International Journal of Legal Development & Allied Issues, Volume 2 Issue 4, ISSN : 2454-1273,Page-81-90
- Basic Structure Doctrine and Constitutionalism, Volume 3, Issue 2,Journal of Legal Analysis and Research (JLAR), ISSN: 2348-456X
- Regulatory Framework of Start up in India, ISSN: 2455-491X, International Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Social Science ( IJARLS ,Vol 1Issue 3.
- Bilateral Investment Treaty Negotiations between India and U.S: Problems and Prospects, Accepted for Publication, IRA International Journal of Education and Multidisciplinary Studies (ISSN 2455–2526),Vol 3 No3.
- Regulatory Framework of Securitization in India: Accepted For Publication
- Critical Analysis of Law of Temporary Injunction: Accepted For Publication
- Liability of Vehicle Insurer in the cases of Fake and Inappropriate Driving Licenses: Accepted for Publication
- Comparative Analysis of Laws related to Recovery of Debt Due to Bank and Financial Institutions, Accepted for Publication
- The Fluid Law of Commercial Surrogacy , Accepted for Publication
- Determination of Compensation Under MACT Cases, Accepted for Publication
Session Chaired/ Co-Chaired
- Co-Chaired a session on “Surrogacy and inter country adoptions” at conference organized by Amity Law School, Delhi on september 2 , 2012.
- Co-Chaired as session in the seminar organized by NUSRL, Ranchi on “ Role of Judiciary in evolving environmental Jurisprudence “ on 5 June 2016
- Presented a paper on the topic “ Role of India in Unipolar world”
- Presented a paper on “Rights of Children in Live in Relationship” at Seminar
- Presented a Paper on “ Islamic Insurance in the context of Social Insurance “
- Presented a paper on “ Protection of Rights of rural consumers in banking sector”
- Presented a paper on “ Regulation of Unfair Trade practices in the securities market”
- Presented a paper on Sustainable Development : Issues and Challenges Organized
- and presented on “ Gandhi on Social Justice”
- Presented a paper on “ Money Laundering through banking channels”
- Presented a paper on “Regulatory framework of FDI in India”
- Judge a moot court competition at National Moot Court competition organized by Amity Law School, Delhi on 22 April 2013.
- Presented a paper on “ Environmental Laws and Biodiversity Protection”
- Judicial Activism and Balance of powers
- Judicial Review of Sovereign and Non Sovereign Functions
- Have guided Five Students for LL.M. Dissertations and currently supervising 2 students for Ph.D.
Training Courses/Conferences/Seminars/Workshop Papers
- Refresher Course of U.G.C.January 2016 at Academic Staff Training College, Ranchi University
- Faculty Development Program at NUSRL, Ranchi on Law
Invited Lectures / paper setter and evaluator
- Lectures at IMS Dehardun for B.B.A and M.B.A. Courses
- Lectures at Delhi in Various Colleges
- Judicial Training academy, Ranchi
- Paper setter and evaluator of G.G.S.I.P.Univ., Delhi
- Paper setter and evaluator of Uttaranchal Technical University, Dehradun
- Paper setter and evaluator of Annamalai University, Tamilandu
- Paper setter and evaluator of C.S.institute of India from last 6 years
Have worked as an advocate in Delhi courts for 4 years