Admission through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT – 2016)
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
Admission Process of B.A. LL.B (Hons.) (UG 2016)
Ref: NUSRL/Adm/UG/2016/02 – July 01, 2016
- The Candidates, have to deposit the fee of Rs.1,50,000/- (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) as their Fee for First Semester from July 04, 2016 – July 06, 2016 (Monday to Wednesday).
- The Payment of Semester Fee to the University shall be treated as their confirmation regarding Admission.
- The Semester Fee may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- By cash in University’s Account No 490710110003104 at the Bank Counter at the University Campus.
- By NEFT transfer to the University Account, the details of Bank Account are mentioned below, at the time of admission an acknowledgement of NEFT should be submitted in original
|1||University’s Banker||Bank of India, NUSRL Campus Branch, Ranchi|
|2||University’s Account Number||490710110003104|
|3||IFSC Code of the Bank||BKID0005900|
|4||Name of Account||Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi|
- Bank Draft of any Bank—in favour of Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi. [Cheque and Cash shall not be entertained]
- Completion of admission formalities at University level by submitting required certificates/documents/receipt of CLAT and the balance amount of fees by the candidates.
- In case a candidate wants to withdraw his/her Admission at a later date before the commencement of classes he/she shall forfeit his/her Admission Fee of Rs.10,000/-.
- At the time of Admission the students are required to submit the Medical Certificate in the prescribed format, you may get the same from University (Office of Student Desk). For format of Medical Certificate click here.
- Incomplete Admission Form may lead to cancellation of the offer of Admission.
- Students claiming Reservation in different categories must submit the required documents (both in Original and one Self Attested Photocopy) along with their duly Filled-in Admission Form.
- Lack of any document related to Reservation in different categories (SC, ST, OBC, BC-I, BC-II) and Residential Certificate (for students claiming the Reserved Seats from Jharkhand) from an appropriate State Authority may also lead to cancellation of the offer of Admission.
- The Documents referred above at no.3 must be submitted at the time of Admission otherwise the Admission shall stand cancelled.
- All Admission related formalities must be completed by 10 am to 4 pm from July 04, 2016 – July 06, 2016 (Monday to Wednesday). The offer of admission shall stand cancelled for students who fail to comply with the given time and date.
- All Admitted Candidates are required to report to the University on August 07, 2016(Sunday) between 10 am to 5 pm and collect information regarding allocation of their room in the Halls of Residence. They must check into their allotted Halls of Residence immediately after room allotment.
- Classes of Semester- I will be commenced on August 08, 2016 (Monday) followed by orientation program.