As per the guidelines of UGC an Anti Ragging Cell has been established by the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to students of the University. The cell has been constituted to meet the four basic objectives:
- To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against Ragging;
- To develop principles and procedures for combating Ragging;
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy;
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
The Convener and Members of the Anti Ragging Cell are as follows:
- Ms. Priya Vijay (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Mr. Subir Kumar (Assitant Professor, Law)