Ms. Sanchita Tewari
Designation: Teaching Assistant, Law
Qualifications: B.A.LL.B., LLM, Diploma in Cyber Laws from Asian School of Cyber Laws
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialization: Corporate Law
She has completed her B.A.LL.B. from Bangalore University (2006-2011) and Masters in Law with specialisation in Corporate Law from National Law University, Jodhpur (2011-2013).She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. from NUSRL Ranchi. Before joining NUSRL she has worked as a Research Associate at National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack. Since 2016 she has been teaching at NUSRL. She has been personally presented with a text book on Commercial and Industrial Law by Prof. Dr. M.R. Sreenivasan for securing highest marks in Company Law in the year 2009.
- 13th January 2018: Presented Paper titled “Women in Detention’’ in International Seminar On ‘’Women and Law’’-2018 organized by IJLRG, Law Mantra in collaboration with Student Division, International Council of Jurists, London held at ILI, New Delhi.
- 6th August 2017: Presented Paper titled ‘Linkage’ between Trade and Child Labour Standards in International Conference On ‘’Human Rights and Gender Justice 2017’’ at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- 22nd April 2017- 23rd April 2017: Presented and published paper titled ‘’Shaping the society through education’’ in UGC Sponsored National Seminar organized by department of Psychology, Marwari College, Ranchi in collaboration with Truecare Research and Development Ranchi.
- November 14 2016: Worked as a Faculty Co-ordinator in National seminar on ‘’Woman and Child Rights: Issues and Challenges in India’’ organized by NUSRL Ranchi.
- 9th September 2016 : Attended one day Workshop on “Elimination of bonded labour/child labour and human trafficking’’ organized by NHRC, New Delhi and Department of Labour, Employment and Training, Government of Jharkhand, held at Judicial Academy, Ranchi.
- 3rd May 2008 – 4th May 2008: Attended a National Conference on “Corporate Social Responsibility and Rule of Law” held at IICM, Ranchi
- Participated in a Workshop on the topic “The United Nations and Bindingness of International Law” conducted by M.S.R.C.L, Bangalore.