After completing B.A LL.B (Hons.) from Chanakya National Law University, Patna in 2013, Ms. Pragya Aishwarya pursued LL.M from South Asian University, New Delhi (2013-15) . In 2014 she cleared National Eligibility Test(NET)conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Ms. Pragya Aishwarya has worked as faculty (Law Associate) at the National Judicial Academy(NJA), Bhopal where she designing, coordinating and conducted Academic training programmes and conferences for judges from subordinate judiciary, sitting Judges of the High Courts, Registrars of High Courts, CBI prosecutors and officials from DoPT. The dimension of her work included researching upon the themes apt for a particular group of judges and framing the programme schedule, preparing/compiling the conference reading/reference material, framing the pre and post response questioner and based on those preparing detailed analysis report of the issues underlying the judicial set up of our country.
Presently, she is working with the NUSRL, Ranchi as an Assistant Professor(Law).
Some of her publications include:
- “Learnings from Conference on Judicial Ethics and Accountability” NJA’s Newsletter Report’ Vol.04 No.2, December,2015
- “Learnings from Conference on Registrar Judicial”, NJA’s Newsletter report Vol. 04 No.01, October, 2015
- “State as a violator of Human Rights of Women” published in the Conference booklet ‘State Protector or Violator of Human Rights’ published by Magadh Mahila College, Patna.(2012)
- Paper titled “Babu Jagjivan Ram- The Paradigm of Casteless Society” published in book ‘Babu Jagjivan Ram and Inclusive Society In India’, published by the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA)New Delhi.(2011)
- “Dishonour of Cheques” Juris Ray, Journal of Bihar Judicial Academy ( October, 2010)
Area of Interest:
Her areas of interest include International Law, Humanitarian and Human Rights Law, Criminal Law and Procedural Laws.
Contact Details :
email id- email@example.com.