Designation: Teaching Assistant
Educational Qualification: She did her LL.M. from National Law University, Bhopal with specialisation in Human Rights Law. She has completed her B.B.A.LL.B. with specialisation in Constitutional Law from School of Law, KIIT UNIVERSITY.
Work Experience: She has oneyear of teaching experience with School of Law, Sharda University. She has taught Jurisprudence, International Human Rights Law, Media Law, International Criminal Justice and Human Rights and International Criminal Law. When she was in her second year she interned under Prof. G V Ajjappa (Adjunct Professor), NLSIU, Bangalore.
- “Power to Grant Pardons: The Contradictions Between the Constitutional Position and Practice” published in KIIT Journal of Law and Society, [Vol.2, Number 1, 2012-ISSN No. 2231-5144.
- “Judicial Review: A Shield and not a Sword” accepted for publication by Law Commission of India on the occasion of Law Day Celebration, organized in 2017.
- “Anti-terror Laws in India: A Study of Judicial Approach” accepted for publication in International Journal of Socio-Legal Research Volume 4 – Issue 2, ISSN-2393-8250.
- “Rights to Property as a Human Right” accepted for publication in International Journal of Socio-Legal Research Volume 4 – Issue 2, ISSN-2393-8250.
- Presented a Paper titled “Judicial Review: A Shield and not a Sword” (Co-authored with Mr. AishvaryVikram), at the National Seminar on “Judicial Review of Legislative Powers and Privileges”, held at National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi, in September, 2012.
- “Judiciary as ‘State’ : Reality or Myth” [Paper presented in the Conference on Indian Constitution: A Conceptual & Contextual Audit, in the 21st Century, organized by Christ University, Bangalore.
- Attended an International Conference on Environment, organized by National Green Tribunal dated 3.11.2017 to 4.11.2017.
Awards and Honours:
|· Won Third Prize, for the Paper on “Power to Grant Pardons: Controversies and Contradictions”, presented in the 1st Intra-State Conference on ‘The Vista of Constitutional Law’, organized by Colloquium Opus, at National Law University, Orissa, at Cuttack, on 13th November, 2011.
· Researcher award for being member of the winning team, 29th Bar Council of India Moot Court Competition, 2013.
- Participated an stood 2nd (Runners Up), in the Law Quiz, conducted as a part of 11th Justa Causa Law Festival, organized by RashtrasantTukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur.
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme organized by IQAC, Sharda University from 18th June, 2018 to 22nd June, 2018 on Participatory Learning.
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme organized by School of Law, Sharda University, from 16th July, 2018 to 20th July, 2018.