Designation: Teaching Assistant, Law
Qualifications: She has completed her LLM with specialisation in Corporate Laws from National Law University Odisha and has a degree in B.Sc LLB with specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights from School of Law, KIIT University Bhubaneswar.
Dissertation: Her LLM dissertation was on “Analytical Study of Fair Dealing in Literary Works Under Indian Copyright Law: Special Reference to Educational Activities”.
Area of Interest : Intellectual Property Laws, Corporate Laws, Cyber Laws.
- “Commercial Surrogacy : Need for Effective Legislation” , in Law and Society: A New Challenge (International Journal of Law) Volume II, Issue 1 (ISSN: 2348:4861)
- “Domain Name Dispute Resolution With Respect To Trademarks: Legal Solutions To It“, in Lex Revolution Volume I, Issue 3 (ISSN : 2394-997X)
- “Evergreening Of Patents : Indian Scenario” in International Journal Of Research and Analysis Volume 4, Issue 2 (ISSN : 2347-3185)
- “Cyber Terrorism: Weaponisation In The Virtual World” in International Journal Of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies Volume 1, Issue 5 ( ISSN : 2348-8212)
- Attended workshop on “National Workshop on Combating Cyber Crime : Indian Perspective” organized by School of Law, KIIT University (1st – 2nd November, 2014).
- Attended Conference in “Legal Profession in India : Meeting the Challenges of Commercial Litigation” Organized by Centre For Corporate and Commercial Laws (CCCL) in School Of Law, KIIT University (30th March, 2014).
Others : She is interested in Rifle Shooting and has secured 1st Position in Air Rifle (Peep Sight) & 1st Position in Air Pistol XXXXth West Bengal State Rifle Shooting Championship 2007, 3rd Position in 10 M Air Pistol 1st Eastern India Shooting Competition 2009.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org