Ms. Charu Kriti
Designation: Teaching Assistant, Psychology
Qualifications: BA Hons. (Psychology), LLB, MA (Psychology)
Email Address: email@example.com
Area of Interest/ specialization: Forensic Psychology, Criminal Profiling, Psychopathology, Therapeutic techniques, Research Methodology.
She is a Teaching Assistant of Psychology. She has completed her BA (2010) and MA (2016) in Psychology from Banaras Hindu University. She has also done her LLB (2013) from University of Delhi. She has been teaching at NUSRL since August 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Oppression on the Birhor Tribe in Jharkhand: A case study” at the International Conference of Social Sciences, 2017 at Colombo, Sri Lanka on the 21st of September, 2017.
- Presented a paper on “In defence of environmental jurisprudence in times of neo liberalisation- A critical study of the role of higher judiciary in neo-liberal India in protecting the environment”, at the National Seminar on Environmental Laws: Issues and challenges in India, organised by National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi on the 5th of June, 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Shaping the society through education”, at UGC Sponsored Seminar on Shaping the society through education, conducted by Marwari College, Ranchi on the 22nd and 23rd of April, 2017.
- Participated in a one-day workshop on Common Childhood Disorders on 13.03.2016 conducted Rupa Psychological Centre, Varanasi.
- Participated in a one-day workshop on IQ Assessment on 24.01.2016 conducted Rupa Psychological Centre, Varanasi.
- Participated in a one-day workshop on Suicide: Causes and Management on 10.09.2015 conducted by Nai Subah Institute of Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences, Varanasi.
- Participated in a workshop on Advocacy skills organized by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi and George Washington University.
- Mental Depression and Social Support in the Patients of Cancer and HIV/AIDS.
- Shaping the society through education
- Oppression on the Birhor Tribe in Jharkhand: A case study
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Co – chaired a session in a National Seminal on Woman & Child Rights: Issues and Challenges in India, organised by National University f or Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, held on 14th November, 2016.
- Organised a Debate Competition during the Observance of Vigilance awareness week – 2016 conducted by Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd., Ranchi, on 02.11.2016
- Participated and Volunteered in the IXth K. Luthra Moot Court Competition organised by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, from 18th January, 2013 to 20th January, 2013.