Email Id- email@example.com
- Assistant Professor (Law), National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- Former Assistant Professor (Law), College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) – NALSAR, University of Law, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- LL.M.- NALSAR, University of Law, Hyderabad, Telangana, 2015
- LL.B. (Hons.): Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 2009-2014
- “Maintenance to divorcees, Gender Justice and Uniform Civil Code in India: Dangers of Judicial Action and Government Inaction”, Social Sciences International Research Journal, Vol III (Special Issue), ISSN 2395-0544, pg. 56-58 
- “Reproductive Rights of Prisoners: Legal and Institutional Challenges”, National Journal of Comparative Law, Vol. III, Issue I, pg. 97-104, ISSN 2393-9338 
- “Compromise in Cardinal Principles of Criminal Law: A Threat to Individual Liberty”, ITMU Law Review (A Peer-Reviewed, Bi-annual Academic Publication), Vol. I, Issue II, ISSN 2321–9904 
- “Judicial Activism and Human Rights In India: Recent Trend”, Lex Revolution, ISSN 2394-997X, Volume-I, Issue-1, January-March 2015, pg. 14-32 
- “Shareholder Activism: A Positive Concept” published in Newsletter, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, 2013
- International Conference on the Efficiency of Legal Norms, 6th Edition “National and International Legal Norms Regarding Children”, May 25th – 27th, 2017, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Presented paper titled ‘Juvenile Delinquency and protection of children from criminal norms’
- International Conference on Women Entrepreneurship, E-Commerce, Management, Law, Gender Studies, Humanities, & Social Sciences, March, 2017.
- Presented paper titled ‘Maintenance to divorcees, Gender Justice and Uniform Civil Code in India: Dangers of Judicial Action and Government Inaction’
- International Seminar on Juvenile Justice System in Globalising World: Issues and Challenges by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, 26-27 November, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Juvenile Justice in Transition: Indian Scenario’
- International Seminar on Criminal Justice System in India: Need for Systemic Changes by Raksha Shakti University (India’s first Police University), Ahmedabad, 29-30 July, 2016.
- Paper Presented “Role of Media and Administration of Criminal Justice System in India”
- International Seminar on Human Rights by National University of Advanced Legal Studies, 19th – 21st March, 2015
- Paper Presented “Reproductive Rights of Prisoners: Human Rights Issue”
- National Seminar on “Nehru’s vision for India”, 30 August, 2015.
- Paper Presented “Law Reforms in India and Nehru’s Vision”
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Empowerment of Women in India: Opportunities and Challenges”. 22nd November, 2014.
- Paper Presented “Empowerment of Women in India: Role of Judiciary”,
- National Seminar on “Society State, Law and We the People of India”, 12th – 13thNovember 2014.
- Paper Presented “Poverty, State, Society and Law”
- National Seminar on “Appointment and Accountability of Judges in India”, 13th–14th November, 2014
- Paper Presented “Judicial Activism: A Panacea for Human Rights Violations”
- National Seminar on “Women and the Law: Affirmative Action”, 04 May, 2014.
- Paper Presented “Women and the Law: Legislative Actions to What Extent Affirmative”.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Human Rights and Indian Constitution with special reference to Judiciary”, 1st– 2nd March, 2014.
- Paper Presented “Protection, Promotion & Enforcement of Social Justice & Human Rights”
- Seminar on “Cyber Security: Issues and Strategies” organized by NALSAR, University of Law, 26 March, 2015.
- National Seminar on “Two Decades of 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act (Panchayati Raj): Experiences, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities with Special Reference to Uttar Pradesh” organized by RMLNLU, Lucknow, 5-6th February, 2016.
- Paper Presented “Panchayati Raj Institutions and their Finances: Issues and Challenges”
- National Seminar on ‘Freedom of Speech and Expression: Contemporary Issues & Challenges’, organized by Department of Human Rights, School of Legal Studies, BabaSaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Lucknow, U.P., 30-31 March, 2016
- Paper Presented “Freedom of Speech and Expression Viz-a-Viz Sedition Laws in India: A Need to Revisit”.
- National Seminar on New Generation Laws organized by Chandigarh University on 25th February, 2017.
- Presented paper ‘Juvenile Justice System in India: Constitutional Perspective’
- National Seminar on Constitutional Governance And Protection of Minorities, April, 2017
- Paper presented ‘Muslim Women in India: Constitutional and Human Rights Perspective’
- International Workshop on Legal Research Methods at National Law University, New Delhi from 22/05/17- 28/05/17.
- Workshop on Death & Sex in Criminal Law at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi from 26-9-2016 to 01-10-2016.
- National Workshop on Labour Law Reforms at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow, 23-24 November, 2015
- Workshop on International Criminal Law, at Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow, 27-29, October, 2015
- NUJS-NUS Summer Law School Certificate Programme, 2012 organized by National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) in collaboration with the National University of Singapore (NUS) during 4 June, 2012 – 16 June, 2012 on the topics Corporate Governance and Modern Indian Penal Code.
- Student Editor-in-Chief – News Letter- Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, 2013.
- Student Head of the Cultural Committee – Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, 2013-2014.