Center for Child Rights [CCR] National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi invites applications for the engagement of One Technical Consultant on contractual basis.
The applicants shall possess LL.M. /M.S.W. as minimum qualification for the post with minimum 55% Marks. Emolument shall be paid to the incumbent w.e.f. date of joining. Fixation of emolument will be subject to the qualifications and experience the candidate possesses.
The applicants should have at least 3-4 years experience in Child Protection and those who have prior experience of working with government will be preferred.
The applicants must possess good documenting, communication skills, data analysis skills, computer knowledge and fluency in English and Hindi speaking and writing.
The engaging authority is Center for Child Rights, NUSRL, Ranchi.
Center for Child Rights, NUSRL, Ranchi
Head of CCR, Faculty from NUSRL
Technical Supervisor – Child Protection Specialist UNICEF
The contract will be for one year from the date of appointment and quarterly extension of engagement will be further based on performance with quarterly appraisals and depending on satisfactory performance and availability of funds. Nature of engagement is full-time.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Co-ordinating, planning, organizing skill-based capacity development program and other meetings/consultations/workshops as agreed in the joint plan of UNICEF and CCR in the timely manner and efficiently in joint collaboration with JHALSA, Judicial Academy etc.,
- Liaison with the training institutes of police, judiciary, administration, panchayat raj, health etc., to integrate and strengthen child protection modules in the regular training;
- Develop and submit quality reports on timely basis;
- Support developing of training modules for various child protection duty bearers as agreed;
- Support mentoring and strengthening mentor base for child protection;
- Supporting development of evidence based policy papers on child protection to strengthen implementation of ICPS, JJ, POCSO and other child protection related law;
- Preparing detailed directory of Resource persons from within the state and national with key areas of expertise and experience
- Prepare database of the participants who have attended the capacity development program and regularly update it.
- Any other responsibility or obligation relevant including engaging the students at NLU with the Centre.
- The job responsibility also includes travel for the Center for Child Right’s work for which travel expenses will be reimbursed.
The interested candidates shall send their CV along with the proof of their qualification and a recent passport size photograph to Center for Child Rights, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi at Nagri, P.O. Bukru, Kanke- Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Pin- 834006 to the undersigned within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Dr. K. Syamala
Associate Professor Cum Director (Research & Training)
NUSRL, Chairperson, CCR